Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seattle vs. Aaron

Do you follow sports? I don't. All I know is that Johnson, number 35 got an injury in the second quarter at the 50 yard line and came back in the second season to hit a 45 RBI and score several goals at the bottom of the 9th.

HIGHLY RELEVANT SPORTING FACT.

Its too bad I'm not a sports fan because when I arrived at my hotel in Seattle, I had a perfect view of third base at the Seattle Seahawks stadium.






There were so many rooms! There was a living room with a TV, a bedroom with a TV, a huge bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, and a... foyer or something... JEESUS.

This is the first time in years that I did not stay at a Hilton. There are many reasons why I didn't hit up my elite generating hotel chain. None of them are interesting. Just know that I didn't really want to do it.

But for some reason, I got an amazing, huge room, with this amazing view of the sporting arena, which was not being used.

I'm not sure what I did to deserve this. I booked the room at this hotel (the Silver Cloud) on hotwire for an o.k. rate. Thats it. Thats all I did. Did they know I role with the elites at other chains? Were they trying to impress me? Am I on some kind of grand list of frequent travelers? Probably. OR AM I? Scientists say "can I get back to work please"?

Stupid scientists.

They only down side to this hotel was that it was pretty far from downtown Seattle...if you want to walk it. Which I did. The only upside to this hotel was that it was right next to a strip cub and SPORTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment