Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Goddammit


I am literally one hour away from boarding a flight that will upgrade me to Premier Executive with United, and then I get this e-mail:

Updates to the Mileage Plus program and how they
may benefit you.
Premier Executive members who earn 75,000 EQM or 90 EQS will have upgrade priority

Premier Executive members who earned at least 75,000 EQM or 90 EQS in 2011 will be upgraded ahead of other Premier Executive members.

1K members will continue to be upgraded ahead of lower elite levels.



What the hell? Right before I get the elite status I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED they inform me that in 2012 they will put one more tier between me and the highest tier, effectively lowering my tier. GODDAMMIT. This Continental merger is for the dogs. I suppose I will have to just simply enjoy my premier executive status in 2011 and pray that I fly enough miles to negate my ultrafrustration™

On top of all this, those damn OnePass elite members from Continental will dilute the pool of elite members on upgrade lists. I guess I'll just have to karate kick them in the head... so that... ummm... I will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment